· Bimetal blade is designed for cutting structural steel
· Good for cuts in structural and tubular shapes and tubular bundles
· Versatix tooth design dissipates stress for less tooth breakage and longer blade life
· Positive rake angle for intermittent cutting
· Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging
The Starrett Versatix MP bimetal band saw blade has a Versatix tooth design, raker set, and a positive rake for cutting structural steel. The blade can make cuts in structural and tubular shapes and tubular bundles. The Versatix tooth has a positive rake angle for intermittent cutting. The teeth are made of triple-tempered M-42 high-speed cobalt steel with an alloy steel backing strip that resists fatigue. The tooth design dissipates stress for less tooth breakage and longer blade life. The blade has a raker set, which alternates between left-leaning, right-leaning, and unset teeth, for increased chip evacuation that reduces clogging.
This Page is for Information ONLY
Please Call for Quote